- Other Links
- Broward County
- Neighboring Counties
- Economic Development
- Childrens' Services
- Human Services
- Emergency Services
- State of Florida Partners
- Board Affiliations
- Broward County Board of Commissioners
- Broward County Housing Authority
- Broward County Office of Economic Development
- Department of Children and Families
- Family Success Centers
- Hispanic Unity
- Planned Parenthood
- School Board of Broward County
- Urban League of Broward County
- United Way of Broward County
- South Florida Hospital & Healthcare Association
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.
Workforce One Community Services
The Broward Alliance is Broward County’s official public/private partnership for economic development. Its mission is to lead Broward County in building a stronger and more diverse economy by stimulating the creation of new jobs and capital investment while facilitating the growth and retention of businesses in Broward County. Services offered by The Broward Alliance include assistance with business relocation or expansion and site selection; incentive programs and information; market research; small, minority- and women-owned business assistance; film permitting, government liaison and community resource referrals for film and television; and serving as a liaison for workforce development between educational institutions and the business community.
To learn more, please visit www.browardalliance.org or call (954) 524-3113.